When you use the ageEnvy website (“Site”), certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns may be collected by ageEnvy using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. ageEnvy uses these technologies to provide you with a secure, personalized, and relevant experience on the Site, and to improve our Site continually. Listed below are the cookies and web beacons we use and why we use them. How you can manage and delete cookies is also explained.
2. What exactly are cookies and web beacons?
3. What type of information does ageEnvy collect through cookies?
- First of all, Cookies cannot search your computer in any way nor introduce viruses. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely (but anonymously) identify your browser or device. A cookie contains a unique number used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you return to our website and remembers your preferences and actions.
- Web beacons are small electronic files contained on pages of websites that permit companies to count users who have visited specific webpages on a website or mobile application. Web beacons are also used for other related statistics and analytics, for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
Information collected by ageEnvy through cookies, web beacons, and tracking technologies may include details about your computer, device, and browser, including your browser type, browser language, IP address, advertising ID, referring URLs, and actions taken by you on our Site. These actions include referring/exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of your requests. Through these technologies, ageEnvy may also collect information from your devices when you access the Site, including Device ID or unique identifier, device type, and unique device token.
5. What types of cookies does ageEnvy use?
5.1 First and third-party cookies
- First-party cookies are cookies that are served directly by ageEnvy to your computer. They are used only by ageEnvy to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits the Site.
- A third-party service provider serves third-party cookies on behalf of ageEnvy. They can be used by the third-party service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when you visit other websites. Third-party cookies are for analytics or advertising purposes.
5.2 Type of cookies used by ageEnvy
- Essential. ageEnvy uses essential cookies to operate the Site, including enabling you to use the ageEnvy product features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas. We also use essential cookies to enable and support our security features.
- Functionality. ageEnvy uses functionality cookies and web beacons to remember how you’re logged in, whether you updated a review, or added a comment when you logged in or out and the history of the tools you have used on the Site, and topics you have recently visited. Functionality cookies allow ageEnvy to tailor the Site to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you have customized the Site or App in other ways. The information collected by functionality cookies and web beacons may be anonymous.
- Performance/Analytics. Performance cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies collect information about how you have used the Site or App and may be used to allow ageEnvy to know that you have logged in so that ageEnvy can provide you with refreshed content. Also, these cookies and web beacons are used for analytics purposes, including ageEnvy to track aggregate Site usage and experiment with new features and changes to enhance your experience on the Site.
- Advertising or Targeting. ageEnvy may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver advertisements and content relevant to your interests. These cookies and web beacons can remember that your computer or mobile device has visited our Site or App, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than ageEnvy. This information may be shared with organizations outside of ageEnvy, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
5.3 Third-Party Cookies Used by ageEnvy
Below are some of the third-party service providers that currently place analytics, advertising, and social networking cookies within the Site or App. The list is subject to change at any time and does not necessarily include all third-party service providers used by ageEnvy at any given time.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. For more information about Google’s privacy practices, see https://policies.google.com/privacy.
We use Microsoft Analytics to analyze the use of our website. For more information about Microsoft’s privacy notices, please see: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement.
We use Doubleclick to help us target ads to you on other websites and to track how you use the Site or App. For more information about opting out of the ads, see: https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated.
We use Sendgrid for email campaign personalization. For more information about Sendgrid’s privacy practices, please see: https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy
We use Facebook to help us target ads to you and to track advertisements and website visits from our advertisements displayed on Facebook. For more information about Facebook’s privacy practices, please see: https://www.facebook.com/help/www/213802165366922.214.171.124 SOCIAL NETWORKING
FACEBOOK / TWITTER / GOOGLE / LINKEDIN
We use Social Plugins to enable our users to sign in to the Site using your Social Media account. For more information about social plugins and interactions, please see: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6209874
6. How long will cookies stay on my device?
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods. ageEnvy uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Your browser may use persistent cookies on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s help file directions.
A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
7. Do Not Track
California law requires ageEnvy to advise you of its position on Do Not Track signals. At this time, ageEnvy does not respond to DNT signals because there is no industry or legal standard for responding to these signals.
8. How to control and delete cookies?
It is your choice as to whether or not to accept cookies. Most browsers allow you to configure the browser settings so that cookies from websites cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies, and we have explained how you can exercise this right below. However, please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site or App. In addition, you may not be able to opt-out of receiving essential cookies.
You can block cookies by using the opt-out links provided, or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from the Site or App cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. For more information about blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings, please visit the following links:
For any other browsers, please consult the documentation of the browser manufacturer.
In addition, if you want to opt out of advertising and targeting cookies, then you can learn more about how to do so by going to the Your Online Choices page
, the Network Advertising Initiative page
, or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice page
. Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device and how to manage and delete them, is available at www.allaboutcookies.org
9. Contact us
Or you may write to:
400 N Ashley Dr. Ste 1900-E
Tampa, FL 33602